Friday 2 November 2012

Bisping VS Belfort, Weidman & Botsch


What do y'all mma "fammatics" think about a possible Bisping matchup with anyone of the following- Belfort, Weidman, or Botsch? It would be very interesting to see all three of these match ups. If ,and only if he gets by all three of these guys will i think Bisping is worthy to challenge for a title. Personally, id love to see him get KTFO ala Hendo in '09. The following is an excerpt from BJ Penn.com

“I’ve heard the rumour myself, but that’s all I’ve heard. If the fight was to happen I’d definitely be up for it. I’ve got a lot of respect for Vitor, he’s a tough fighter. I want to fight for the title and have the best fights possible – and Vitor would definitely be one of them.Based on that, if the UFC were to come to me with an offer to fight Vitor, I would be more than up for it. I’d look forward to the challenge.
I match up really well with both of them. Weidman’s stand-up is very very poor, it’s not good at all. He’s a very good wrestler, very good grappler, but I do well against those guys. I’d get back to my feet and knock him out. Boetsch I don’t particularly rank at all. He’s just a tough bastard! I’d have my way with him all day.” Michael Bisping UFC Middle Weight Fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment